Peace Lutheran School is part of the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP). We are excited to offer this opportunity for families who qualify to receive a voucher from the state of Wisconsin to pay for their children’s tuition.
Registration materials are made available by the DPI each year in January.
- Registration is done online and runs from February 1 to April 20.
- Prior year tax documents are required.
- Current students must be entering Kindergarten or 1st Grade in the upcoming school year.
- Students coming to Peace from the public school, another choice school, or homeschool may apply to enroll at any grade level for which there are open seats.
- Students must reside in the state of Wisconsin (excluding the cities of Milwaukee and Racine) to qualify.
- Residents of the State of Wisconsin (excluding citizens who live in the cities of Milwaukee or Racine).
- Students whose families have an adjusted gross income at or belowless than 220% of the poverty level on their 2017 federal taxes. AGI must be less than the DPI posted income limitations.
- An additional $7000 is subtracted from Adjusted Gross Income for married couples.
How do I apply for a voucher?
- Prior year tax documents are needed to register. Online registration closes on April 20th.
- Applications are done online through the WI DPI website Click HERE for step by step application instructions.
- Applicants must bring their tax documents (Federal 1040) and residency verification (WE Energies bill, wage statement, W2) to the Peace school office following the online application.
- The WI DPI Student Application Website contains all the information needed to apply.
Online Application Link
WI DPI Parental Choice Website
WI DPI Presentation on How to Apply
Wisconsin Educational Options
Peace Disclosure of Information