Peace Lutheran School exists to assist the families of our congregation, and also our community, by providing a high quality Christ-centered education for training lifelong Disciples of Christ.
To learn more about our school please contact our offices at 262-673-3811 or email@example.com. We are located at 1025 Peace Lutheran Dr. in Hartford, WI.
- Offers full-time Christian education for preschool through eighth grade.
- Provides opportunities for children to excel in all areas: academic, music, athletics, technology.
- Has 192 students K-8, with 52 students enrolled in the preschool.
- Is served by 10 full-time teachers, 4 part-time teachers, plus additional support staff.
- Is 1:1 with Chromebooks in grades 3-8 and has a mobile cart with 25 Chromebooks, plus smartboards in every classroom.
- Serves its students with teachers who are licensed, qualified, dedicated, caring and certified by the one of the largest Lutheran school systems in the United States–Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) — which operates over 400 schools worldwide
- Music, PE, and Art are a regular part of the curriculum.
- Athletic and Fine Arts opportunities.
- Offers opportunities for its students to continue their Christian education at Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School or Luther Preparatory School.