Peace Lutheran School exists to assist the families of our congregation, and also our community, by providing a high quality Christ-centered education for training lifelong Disciples of Christ.
Create and empower passionate learners to be Christ’s light in the world.
To learn more about our school please contact our offices at 262-673-3811 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located at 1025 Peace Lutheran Dr. in Hartford, WI.
- Offers full-time Christian education for preschool through eighth grade.
- Provides opportunities for children to excel in all areas: academic, music, athletics, technology.
- Has 227 students K-8, with 45 students enrolled in the preschool.
- Is served by 14 full-time teachers, 3 part-time teachers, plus additional support staff.
- Is 1:1 with Chromebooks in grades 2-8 and has a mobile cart with 25 Chromebooks, plus smartboards in every classroom.
- Serves its students with teachers who are licensed, qualified, dedicated, caring and certified by the one of the largest Lutheran school systems in the United States–Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS) — which operates over 400 schools worldwide
- Music, PE, and Art are a regular part of the curriculum.
- Athletic and Fine Arts opportunities.
- Offers opportunities for its students to continue their Christian education at Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School or Luther Preparatory School.