Admisssions and Enrollment
- The principal will meet with the applicant’s parents to acquaint them with the school and to answer questions. In our attempt to accommodate the needs of all learners, parents are expected to openly discuss any special needs and concerns regarding the child.
- The office will provide the family with an enrollment packet which includes a parent handbook, a statement of our religious beliefs, and an application. By submitting an application, the parents agree to support the beliefs, policies, and procedures of the school.
- The office may request additional paperwork including report cards, test scores, immunization records, and other pertinent information.
- After the above steps have been taken or agreed to, the principal or BCD will review the application for approval or denial as soon as possible and will in turn notify applicants regarding the approval or denial of their applications.
Continued Enrollment Expectations
- All students will be expected to display appropriate academic effort and conduct as a prerequisite for re-enrollment.
- Non-members following the first year of their child’s enrollment will be charged the non-member tuition rate as long as they remain non-members.
- All financial obligations have been met from the prior school year.
Students must be five years old on or before September first of the school year in order to be admitted for Kindergarten entrance.
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
Peace Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis, of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and co-curricular and other school administered programs.